Monday, June 6, 2011

For Poops and Giggles

Man, I really suck at this blogging thing. So freakin' inconsistent. In my defense, I have boards coming up, so until the 16th, all I can do is study and eat and sleep. And when I'm not doing those things, waste some time looking at really ridiculous stuff on the internet. Like this.....


I've established I guess that I love this guy.  I really don't know how it's possible to give someone butterflies through a screen, but he does it. Literally I blush. It's embarrassing. Anyway, someone, with a lot more time than me (and thank God for that), made this HILARIOUS website. There's a bunch of them, all with the same first part, just enter their name. I bet there's even a fuckyeahhilaryswank. Ok maybe not, but there's a bunch of them. Here's a few of my favorites. The last one, I may have peed a little.



 


Even better, MTV made him read some of them. He apparently is really that witty and charming off screen as well. Le sigh. Alas, here's a present for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment