Tuesday, March 29, 2011

YouTube is the new BoobTube

I am ridiculous about youtube, I can waste an obscene amount of time-search one one thing, see something on the sidebar that catches my eye, and oops there went two hours. It's embarrassing really. Still, I've found some things that really blow my mind. Like this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1K1hthLjtg&feature=channel_video_title

Niia Bertino-I'd not heard of her til this, but you can be sure I'll be looking for her stuff now.

As for Jeff Bradlee--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz-Oj2QgzYw&feature=channel_video_title

I don't even have the words. Thanks to Boardwalk Empire and this guy, Ragtime could make a major comeback.



In other mostly unrelated news, I think I should moonlight as the songpicker (I'll have to come up with a better job title) for the American Idol contestants. Sometimes I'll think of something and they end up singing it later, but oh my, Casey Abrams, PLEASE sing 'Oh Girl' by the Chi-Lites. You deserve to win, and this will help you, at the very least, get a hot girlfriend =p

*On a side note, I've been scolded for my inconsistent blogging, I promise to try to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment