Sunday, February 27, 2011

And the Oscar goes to...

Today is practically a holiday for me. I love looking at all the elaborate dresses these women get to wear. How amazing would it be to have designers crawling over each other for you to wear their pieces? And what girl doesn't love getting her hair and makeup done and just feeling incredible? If I were at home I would probably convince a friend to dress up in one of our old prom dresses and split a bottle of wine and watch it together. But alas, didn't bring any prom hilariousness with me when I moved. Wine is still very likely...

Here are some of my favorites over the last several years:


Such a pretty back to this dress.

I know she's engaged, but I kind of loved them together.

She's basically flawless.

A lot of the fashion people hated this one, I actually loved it. You asked for glamour, and she brought it.

I am obsessed with this color.

She's just so gorgeous, I love that she's always smiling so big and not trying to fake pout for the cameras (*cough cough* miley cyrus, lea michele).





I love the blush color, this is a movie star dress.

She looks like a painting, and the sweep is amazing.

Stunning.

Such a beautiful color on her.

If your back looks this awesome, you're crazy to not wear something like this.

I'm so sad we lost him.

I love the way he's looking at her. This dress was epic.

I would get married in this one.
How adorable. I hope Natalie Portman wears something like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment