Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hello, my name is Catherine.
And I am a Gleek-aholic.

I am ridiculously into this show. Once I moved to the city, I ran into a girl I knew from home and we decided to make watching the show together a weekly event. Now we have 4 regular attendees and have had 3 or 4 others who come and go. We always pick out our favorite performances and rewind to re-watch them at the end. It's a problem, ha. Anyway, I almost jumped off the couch a few weeks ago when they did P.Y.T for a few reasons. 1) I LOVE that song, it's my ring tone, 2) Artie and Mike Chang were so freakin' cute singing and dancing down the hall, and 3) This outfit that Brittany wore:

[P.S. I make numbered lists a lot if you couldn't tell]

I tracked down the shirt, but of course it's sold out and on back order. Probably for the best, I don't know if I could pull off the entire outfit. This actress/dancer, Heather Morris (I think), is incredible. If you didn't see the episode dedicated to Britney Spears songs, Hulu it immediately. She is the best female dancer I've ever seen! I honestly think-and I know one person who will not like me for saying this-she looks even better than Britney doing her songs!! Every time she's dancing, me and the 3 other girls swear we're starting a strict diet and exercise regimen the next day. 
The other funny part is we all have our own crushes on the guys on Glee. L. and A. like the blond, Sam; T. likes Puck; and, true to form, I have a crush on Blaine, one of the two gay guys on the show. I say true to form because since moving to NYC, I've probably crushed on at least 4 gay men. We're talking buff, scruffy, flannel wearing macho guys too-not the skinny jean stereotype that they often are stuck with. That's an entirely different post-ANYWAY, if you haven't been watching this show, start now. I guarantee it will make your week better!

1 comment: